I wanna write a really beautiful love song full of all that lovey-dovey stuff and says absolutely nothing sexual like “till there was you” or “I only have eyes for you” then whisper after the very last chord “this song is about sex”
I love our bodies pressed together
I love your fingers on my lips
I love the way you make me crazy
I love the way you make me laugh
I love the feel of your embrace
I love your hands entwined with mine
I love when you grab and hold me tight
I love the way you ramble on
I love your tongue caressing mine
I love it when you make me scream
I love the way you make me feel
I love how I forget the world
I love everything you say I am
I love kissing every inch of you
I love it when I feel your breath
I love it when we move together
I love it when we curse together
I love it when you bite my neck
I love your fingers on my skin
I love your lips upon my own
I love you, all right?!!! So just be mine, ok?!!!
- Me declaring my love for him: YOUR PENIS IS PERFECT.
- Me: Oh right I was writing...a script...based on my life...
- Roommate: No, you weren't
- Me: Yes, I was
- Roommate: Schwag, schwag, schwag
- Me: What the hell is going on?
- Roommate: I think those are the lyrics.
- Me: What?
- Roommate: I smell so good.
- Me: Hah.
- Roommate: I can't think about anything but humping people.
- Me: Double hah.
- Roommate: I'm working with this new guy named Matt. He's blonde.
- Me: That means I'm automatically in love with him.
- Roommate: I haven't seen a ring on his finger.
- Me: Ungh.
- Roommate: He wants children.
- Me: Ugh.
"If you can eat a piece of cake naked and happy (this might be my ultimate goal, in life), then you can definitely do anything."
I think I’m gonna do that right now.