Tagged by theantigravitychamber
Tagged by punctured-hearts
Rule 1: copy this bullshit
Rule 2: answer the dumb questions i set for you and then make more dumb questions
Rule 3: tag 11 people
1. Have any favorite video games? - ZELDAAAAAAAAA
2. Favorite band/artist? - It changes almost everyday, but right now??? P!nk
3. Last song you listened to? - “So Bad” by Eminem
4. Last thing you read? - Insurgent….still haven’t finished it. DON’T SPOIL IT!!!!
5. Favorite breakfast food? - Bacon
6. Favorite OTP of your favorite fandom? -
Haymily Agan BenandLeslie
7. Are you currently avoiding something you should be doing? Sleeping… Not really avoiding it as much as I’m not able to do it…
8. Do you crack any of the bones in your body? If no, do you find it annoying when others do? MY JAW AND I HATE IT. #tmjsucks
9. Can you draw or write? Well…my current avatar is something I drew and I want to live off my writing someday, sooo….I sure hope I can. Lol.
10. Last person who hugged you? My mama
11. Did you hate me for tagging you? It’s a good distraction from the thoughts I don’t wanna think.
1. Which superpower? Invisibility or Flight? Flight
2. What country would you live in other than your home country? The U.K.
3. What’s your favorite food? CHOCOLATE
4. Do you have a crush now? I don’t wanna talk about it
5. Do you have siblings? I’m the youngest of 3 (plus one much older half-brother)
6. What’s one thing you are self-conscious about? My acne
7. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a writer/producer/actor. Tina Fey but with dramas.
8. What’s your favorite movie of all time? The Princess Bride
9. Do you share a birthday with a celebrity, and what’s their name? I was born on the exact same day as Adele. We both turned 25 on Sunday.
10. What would you do if their were no repercussions or consequences? Blow up the world.
11. What planet in our solar system would you like to colonize? Instead of colonize, could I live there by myself? If so, then the planet furthest away from all the other ones.
1. If you could rule the world for a day, what would you do?
2. Who’s your favorite superhero?
3. Favorite Sitcom?
4. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
5. What is your ultimate “type”? What do you find hottest in a person?
6. Who was your favorite cartoon character growing up?
7. What’s your favorite color?
8. Book by the fireplace on a winter night, or movie at the theaters on a summer day?
9. What’s your favorite holiday?
10. If you could pick one thing to legalize (or illegalize) what would you choose?
11. Firm or soft mattress?
One hand on my ribs
The other on my shoulder
Lead me where I need to go
My feet are moving
But they can’t find their place
Stretched and thrown in every direction
I jump and you lift me higher
Than I could ever reach
Bring me to places I’d never know
Pull me away from those
That lead me to darkness
Help me to take flight
I’m ready to leave my sorrow behind me
Say goodbye to sleepless nights
You’ll rock me to sleep
Strong arms enfold me
Turn me in the right direction
And I’m free
Real life Peetas!
I don’t wanna move
I don’t wanna care
Spit out every thought
To remind myself I’m there
I want to forget every moment
Stop my heartbeat
If I see you again
I might kill you
But I don’t wanna hurt you
Does that make sense?
Does anything you do?
If you could just
Love me the way I love you
Love yourself the way I love you
Maybe we wouldn’t be here
But I’ve cried too much
Too much pain
I’m not strong enough
To save both of us
I have to save myself
My personal fave:
“No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.”
-Freddie, age 6
My name is Candy Blossom! What’s yours???????
…Beautiful Buns… .
This is perfect.
I AM BEAUTIFUL BUNS
this is so accurate omg
Butterfly Sparkle UuU ahhhh~
why do i get all the boring ones
I’m just happy to know that “moon moon” is an option
though mine is “feather pie” and… no
twilight buns :|
Mine is “Cotton Bloom” which sounds like a tampon brand
Cotton Gem …. um ….. sounds suspiciously close to….
I write to express my feelings
And I’ve been writing about you a lot
That’s why I love you so much
No one’s -
- nothing’s made me feel as much as you have
…good or bad
Inject espresso straight into my veins
Double insomnia until I go insane
Lack of sleep
Soul to keep
Is what I prayed as a child
My dreams misfiled
I’m out of control
Blood caffeine content
One hundred percent
Can’t pay my rent
I spent it all on pills
But I’m still ill
In my brain
Feel my pain
Not just a migraine
I’m ready to explode
Under the weight of my dress
Needles are press-
ing on my skull
A never ending pull
At my fingers
A prickle lingers
On every inch of me
Will be the death of me
Stand on a junction
Waiting for a train to collide
Spread my parts wide
You’ll find me in the earth
Not much for keeping
My blood is seeping
Down to roots
Growing new fruits
My life meant something
Not just a passing fling
With Mother Nature
Remains will nurture
More life to come
Under the sun
New gardens grow
My life’s fast, Earth’s slow
I’m just a passing glance
But I give the world a chance
To keep on going