Today I attempted to play a song that I wrote in college, and I… couldn’t… do it…
NEED TO START PLAYING THE PIANO AGAIN.
Fill this in with stuff about you
- Age: 26
- Where I'm from: CA
- Where I would like to live: I'm happy where I am
- Favorite food: chocolate is a food
- Religion: Catholic
- Sexual orientation: Romantically hetero, sexually bi
- Single/taken: debatable
- favorite book: The Neverending Story (haven't seen the movie)
- Favorite TV show: Game of THRONES
- Favorite band/singer: Regina Spektor
- Random fact about me: I have 6 tattoos
- Favorite day of the year: Christmas!
- Favorite colour: yellow
- If I have any pets: sometimes I treat my best friend like a puppy
- What I’m listening to right now: The buzz of my roommate's ceiling fan
- What’s my ringtone: Crickets. No, seriously.
- Favorite character from a TV show: Tyrion Lannister (DON'T DIE)
- What my name means: The great one ( or so I'm told)
- Favorite superhero: Batman
- Celebrity crush: All of them
"An overly-sensitive, medium-sized man-child with piercing eyes, ill-fitting clothes and a high-pitched voice"
Another boy: “Sensitive, ungainly ken doll with a puppy face”
Now for a lady. “She’s a saucy, large-breasted Amazonian woman with a cherub face and a veil of hair.”
See if you can picture this guy “A tall, lean, flamboyant, sexually charged, parallelogram-faced thespian”
Another one: “He is a gawky, big-nosed, ethnically ambiguous deviant.”
Tonight my roommate and I were describing our friends the way they’d be described in a novel. My favorite: “He’s an impish, mop-headed, greasy, slimy pothead.”
Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when ten other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back of your mind, no matter how distracted you are.